Thread: Nirvana
View Single Post
Old 12.17.2013, 01:06 PM   #23
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
The Beatles, like I said earlier, influenced how people saw rockers, how rock music could be a creative ART, and the expectation that a band should write all their songs. NEW SONGS. Rock and roll before the Beatles was not about albums of music, but singles. They changed the whole face of rock music and the rock music industry. Writing all their songs and having them be so GOOD (over 50 Beatles songs are universal STANDARDS, played by Jazz musicians, pop musicians, garage bands, whoever, and known by people who never loved the Beatles, but know Something, know Blackbird, know Come Together....)
In terms of Hard Rock, Nirvana is Beatlesque. In terms of influence on the entire musical spectrum of the last 50 years? come on, MAN.