Thread: melt banana
View Single Post
Old 07.29.2009, 05:46 PM   #14
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
always good live. in all honesty ive been getting over thier tunes lately, i just dont ever have any jones to listen to hyperactive spazzy prog punk stuff like them. which is wierd cuz i still dig the early records by dazzling killmen, u.s. maple, and the first yowie record. melt banana just doesn't do it for me anymore, as talented as they are they seem more of one of those "gateway" bands to me. they sound great and bizzarre when you're young and naive, but the second you listen to the electric eels or no wave (the 70s kind) or something like that i feel thier appeal drops. maybe it's just i don't dig this kind of thing anymore in general, but i feel if i wasa going to listen to fast as fuck spazz music id just go all out with dropdead or fear of god or something.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|