View Single Post
Old 08.30.2012, 07:59 AM   #59
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxinterior
My best friend was really into Avril when she first came out. We used to drive around on Friday nights listening to that one album of hers (this came a year later though, as neither of us could drive Freshman year). I haven't heard it in a while, but I'll bet I still know all the songs. Avril must have been on tour that year, and I'm guessing she made a stop in St. Louis. My friend got tickets and invited me along. I would've went, but I think I was busy that day, I can't really remember. Anyway, she bought this Avril wristband at the concert (brought back a sticker for me, I think), and started wearing it to school. Then this girl, who was a grade ahead of us and who probably thought of herself as having excellent taste in music, made some comment about the wristband and how she hated Avril or something of the sort. I felt bad for my friend, I mean I could tell she was embarrassed because this happened in front of a bunch of other people, so I tried telling her not to pay any attention to that girl because she was one of those people who had the hots for old dead rock stars like Jim Morrison & Co. And I think I said something like, "If you stop wearing your wristband just because Maddy doesn't like Avril, I am never speaking to you again."

And that is my Avril story.

High school politics is a bugger, ain't it?
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|