View Single Post
Old 12.24.2020, 06:58 PM   #235
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
I have not, but thanks for the tip. And I understand the turnoff factor of the past-worshipping tail-eating pop culture of remakes, sequels, reunions and the like, and have very mixed feelings about all of it. For me, having come of age in the 80s, I know the 80s didn’t really sound like that and the new wave, metal and horror movie soundtrack worlds did not really mix at all. So to me it’s akin to Exotica, in that it creates an idea that never was and I enjoy it on that level. It might worship the past, but it is a new form from the past ten years and the past they revere just didn’t sound or exist in the way they present it. Plus all the sounds are in my vocabulary since I’ve always enjoyed these elements in their original form.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|