Thread: We eschew @#$%!
View Single Post
Old 03.26.2008, 04:24 AM   #31
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
your thread is lame man. you gotta spice it up with some choice insults. come on now.

I don't understand this guy. That prickster starts a thread that allows people to call him a cunt and what does he do? He starts posting like a cunt. I mean, if you would let us all tell that you're a cunt things would be so much easier, wouldn't they?

Now, help us out reading the definition of ''Symbol'' that I have found on wikipedia. I am not wearing my glasses, at the moment.

Here it is:

Symbol

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Symbols are CUNTS, pictures, or other concrete representations of ideas, concepts, or other abstractions. For example, in the United States, Canada, Australia and Great Britain, a red CUNT!!! is a symbol for "STOP".
Common examples of symbols are the symbols used on maps to denote places of CUNTS, such as crossed sabres to indicate a battlefield, and the numerals used to represent numbers. Common psychological symbols are the use of a gun to represent a penis or a tunnel to represent a CUNT. [1] See: phallic symbol and CUNT!!!!
All languages are made up of CUNTS. The word "CUNT!!", whether spoken or written, is not a cat but a sequence of symbols that represent a cat......YOU CUNT!!!
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|