View Single Post
Old 04.26.2006, 03:53 PM   #54
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
i didn't count official releases in any of those estimates above considering that i have somewhere around 4,000 cds (cds & cd-rs total)

John Coltrane (filling in nearly all the gaps has been my record/cd-buying thing as of late), Sonic Youth, The Beatles, Brad Mehldau Trio, Neil Young, The Rolling Stones, The Kinks, Bill Evans, Keith Jarrett, David Bowie, Pink Floyd, R.E.M., Talking Heads, Beck, Led Zeppelin, Sal Mosca, Lennie Tristano, Iggy Pop, Lou Reed,
Laurie Anderson, Fleetwood Mac, Boredoms, Pavement, the Doors, OOIOO, Deerhoof, Bardo Pond, Patti Smith Group, Sebadoh, Gang of Four, The Police, John Lennon, Velvet Underground, Prince, U2, Nirvana, The Stooges, The Cars, Mudhoney, Radiohead, Peter Gabriel, Richard Hell & the Voidoids, My Bloody Valentine, Camper Van Beethoven, Cracker, Cat Power, Elf Power, Drive-By Truckers, Animal Collective, Black Dice, Public Enemy, Ween, Bad Brains, Wings, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr, Stephen Makmus & the Jicks, Film School, Pylon, Flat Duo Jets, Pixies, The Ordinaires, Robert Johnson (of course haha)...my collection has grown to such an amount that making any sort of trading list seems to be a chronically daunting task.

with few exceptions, i have every recording these artists ever released
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|