View Single Post
Old 07.14.2012, 04:00 AM   #11
Starcat
bad moon rising

Starcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
Its not a metaphor, its a literal statement of my actual opinion.
Unless youre talking about the medical waste thing, which is a similie. But anyway,

I wouldnt pay that much to see MES at this stage either, i saw them in 2006 and then again at a festival in 2010 and had a great time at both. He has been stumbling around since about 2002 when he got a consistent live band together. I dunno if youve heard any of the albums from the last 10 years, but a couple of them are really good, and even the others have some decent moments even if they are stinky as a whole

I guess I owe them a listen... I've been going off of live performances that I've seen online and the reports of disappointed friends. I still count them as a favorite, though.

Starcat is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|