View Single Post
Old 03.21.2019, 08:29 AM   #82
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Wow. So, yeah, don’t post your photo online. You don’t know these people.

But yeah, that sounds bad. And very mean.

But... turns out I think I was thinking of guest, who literally only comes here to insult me, because I insulted him after he insulted me for liking NIN. I don’t blame the kid. He’s going through that period of post-adolescence where you think you need to put on a show for people and “tell it like it is,” but you’re really just being a rotten, confused, unwashed douchechill abd trying to garner praise from your peers because extrinsic approval is all that matters and the brian is still a struggling to properly engage in critical thought.

You're right, I was just a kid doing dumb shit online. I wish I could've had some guidance back then, but my parents were too old to understand the Internet, let alone the dangers of it.

I don't remember anyone named "guest".. is that another synonym of dead_battery, or maybe the drunk guy I was referring to?.... ohh WAIT. Now I remember. THAT guy. The one who hates Kanye but likes Mariah Carey. Oh yeah.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|