View Single Post
Old 11.10.2023, 12:15 PM   #404
hippietears
little trouble girl

hippietears kicks all y'all's asseshippietears kicks all y'all's asseshippietears kicks all y'all's asseshippietears kicks all y'all's asseshippietears kicks all y'all's asseshippietears kicks all y'all's asseshippietears kicks all y'all's asseshippietears kicks all y'all's asseshippietears kicks all y'all's asseshippietears kicks all y'all's asseshippietears kicks all y'all's asses
I saw the Dresden Dolls in November of 2022. I waited 4 hours to get in, and I got up front! It was absolutely amazing! it was a really small venue, so the stage was up to knees and Amanda Palmer and Brian Viglione were like 5 feet in front of me. Amanda made brief eye contact with me during a song, and it was so kool! on the last night the drummer Brian was out on stage. i asked if he liked letters, I gave them their letters I wrote for them, and then he gave me a signed drumhead! It's still hanging proudly in my dorm. They perform with such passion and drive, it's almost magical. I definitely want to see them again someday, when I'm not broke.

hippietears is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|