View Single Post
Old 05.24.2015, 06:58 AM   #164
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
I went to God's Pee on the 8th. They played two new new songs, and no oldies. So I was a bit disappointed. But after listening to the new ones, I'm starting to like them a lot. One sounds like Ennio Morricone, the other perhaps like Branca for a bit. And my recording sounds mighty fine
saw them in Paris recently and they did the same thing - Rockets Fall and Moya were the only old tracks, was only the new album and new tracks apart from that (nothng from Allelujah Don't Bend Ascend either). I thought it was great though - saw them playing shows of oldies when they reunited a few years ago, but this last concert was definitely the best I saw from them, it really felt as if they were a band that was alive and kicking and not only doing reunion shows

also saw Clark + Battles + Vessel + Awesome Tapes From Africa + Cheveu yesterday, and Sherwood, Pinch and Mad Professor the night before that, great weekend!
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|