View Single Post
Old 06.01.2012, 04:10 PM   #1
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Supernormal festival

Some of you may know that I've been involved in the organisation of this - long story short, Bangthebore has booked a few bands/ people/ poets to play here.

In terms of bigger names, there's people like Seefeel, James Blackshaw, Ramesses, DJ Scotch Egg [Bonnett], Caroline Weeks... and loads more. We'll also be performing pieces by John Cage, Pauline Oliveros and some composers you mightn't have heard of.

But most importantly, there's a massive amount of really exciting and boundary-tipping people playing, and lots of stuff that'll make you scratch your head going 'wow - this is fucking awesome - why haven't I heard this before?'

Tickets are an almost insulting £65, and cheaper if you want to message me through facebook (sorry if you don't know me through facebook, I'm not going to give out cheap tickets through this forum).

It's seriously going to be the best weekend of this year and if you're not there then you'd better have a decent fucking excuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|