View Single Post
Old 09.22.2009, 04:41 PM   #1
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Sugababes have split. Sort of. Actually, it's just that Keisha has left, but that basically means there's no more original members. So not really the Sugababes.

Some of you might think it all went wrong when their management started dicking about with ripping songs off of adverts (girls or whatever it was called from last year). Some of you might think it all ended when Siobhan left (2001!). Personally, it was all about 'face like a slapped arse' Mutya. The post-Mutya era had some good things ('about you now'), there wasn't really anything that touched Round round, Overload or Push the Button.

So, basically, it's looking like good British pop has lost a leading light and I'm going to have to start paying attention to American RnB again until Girls Aloud have another record.

Bollocks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|