View Single Post
Old 09.20.2008, 07:29 PM   #973
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
this day has been shitty to me so far, i have a fucking cold, i feel depressed and angry and i can't play a show i was supposed to, not to mention not being able to go see megadeth. but this cheered me up:

Hanatarash - We Are Hardcore 5 CD

Released as a bootleg by Superman Cha Cha on 5 CDrs. I must confess that I've never seen a copy of this in person and have never seen the actual artwork, and I don't have any info on it either. That said, Hanatarash have consistently released some of the best harsh noise, well, ever. It still blows my mind how straight up good these guys can be.

Thanks to Brian for showing my lazy ass where the discogs listing is.

CD 1
CD 2
CD 3
CD 4
CD 5

Enjoy,
GP.

hey kids, in case you haven't downloaded this one yet, the original uploads crapped out thanks to shareonall's closing; luckily, the guy who posted it originally has reuploaded it. here are the new links:

CD 1
CD 2
CD 3
CD 4
CD 5
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|