View Single Post
Old 01.17.2008, 11:10 AM   #601
sarramkrop

Yep, that blog is a goldmine. I better buy an extra hard drive 'cause I have hardly anymore space on mine.

Current 93 - Dawn (1989)

Current 93 in silence: David Tibet, Steven Stapleton, John Balance, John Murphy, Rose McDowall, Douglas P.

Originally released as a 12" single in 1987, featured here is the 1989 CD reissue. Apparently the wrong version of "Great Black Time" was released on this version. The CD was supposed to have the same version as the LP. this was later corrected on the 2002 reissue of the release. However, here we have the first pressing in all it's flawed glory.

Released on Durto (Catalog#: DURTRO 002CD), this CD includes two extra tracks, of which "A Day in Dogland" was originally from "The Fight is On" compilation LP, and "Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus" is a previously unreleased track from the sessions for Nature Unveiled.

Track Listing:
Great Black Time
Maldoror Est Mort
A Day In Dogland
Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus

Get it HERE
http://theebradmiller.blogspot.com/

Death In June - Black Whole Of Love

Released in 1995, this was a limited edition of 2000 copies boxed set containing 7", 10", 12" and CD5" which come in separate covers. Included are a 2-sided 29x29 cm picture insert and a 14x14 cm envelope containing a 4-page 12,5x12,5 cm booklet. All tracks are unique remixes/re-recordings of songs from Rose Clouds Of Holocaust except "Leopard Flowers" which was previously unreleased. The tracks on his release feature artist that are familur to the era; Douglas P., Simon Norris, Campbell Finley, James Mannox, and David Tibet.

My copy is digital only, but this came a a beautiful package. I would love to have included the box cover (a beautiful black sun/asshole) but I couln't find a good pic of it.

Track Listing:
1-ALeopard Flowers (Black Mix)
2 -BLuther's Army (Black Mix)
3 -CLeopard Flowers (Whole Mix)
4 -D1Luther's Army (Whole Mix)
5 -D2Lifebooks (Whole Mix)
6 -ELeopard Flowers (Of Mix)
7 -F1Luther's Army (Of Mix)
8 -F2God's Golden Sperm (Of Mix)
9 -CD1Leopard Flowers (Love Mix)
10 -CD2Luther's Army (Love Mix)
11 -CD3God's Golden Sperm (Love Mix)