View Single Post
Old 09.13.2007, 09:39 PM   #458
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
The Jackofficers

The Jackofficers was a side project started by Gibby Haynes and Jeff Pinkus of the Butthole Surfers. They released their only album, Digital Dump, in 1990 and disbanded the same year following a brief club tour that found them simply hitting play on a walkman and standing there while it played. The music consisted entirely of samples manipulated and mixed on early computer software and f/x. Samples range from Jimi Hendrix spoken words to The Texax Chainsaw Massacre.

1. Love-O-Maniac
2. Time Machines Pt.1
3. Time Machines Pt.2
4. L.A. Mama Peanut Butter
5. Do It
6. Swingers Club
7. Ventricular Refibulation
9. Don't Touch That
10. An Hawaiian Christmas Song
11. Flush

http://www.sendspace.com/file/v28r7n

(I'm really starting to wonder if I posted this before, but the search function sucks here, so if I have, deal with it)
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|