View Single Post
Old 09.06.2007, 02:44 AM   #449
hat and beard
stalker

hat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asses
If you've got it I'd love to hear more.
The guitar playing kind of reminds me of Rudolph Grey's approach to the instrument a bit. Which got me to thinking maybe I should upload a Rudolph Grey album. So... from my blog:

Rudolph Grey - Mask of Light

Rudolph Grey, Ed Wood biographer/guitar noise genius, released this Thurston Moore produced album on New Alliance Records in 1991 ("Executive production" credited to Ecstatic Peace!). Definitely something fans of Borbetomagus should drool over - and not just because Jim Sauter plays on 2 of 3 tracks.

1) Mask of Light (recorded at the Musique Action '90 festival, Vandoeuvre, France, May 26, 1990). Rudolph Grey - Guitar, Jim Sauter - Saxophones, Rashied Ali - Drums

2)Implosion - 73 (second version). Rudolph Grey - Guitar, Rashied Ali - Drums

3) Flaming Angels (Variation) - Rudolph Grey - Guitar, Rashied Ali - Drums, Jim Sauter - Saxophones, Alan Licht - Guitar

get it here

p.s. For whatever reason you can buy this OOP CD from Amazon.com market place for 1 penny. Yep, just $0.01. I opted for the pricey $0.60 shrink wrapped copy. You can also buy the Blue Humans' Clear To Higher Times for the same price (Blue Humans were an improv group revolving around Rudolph Grey, often in collaboration with Alan Licht, Tom Surgal and Arthur Doyle).