View Single Post
Old 03.18.2009, 11:34 AM   #4069
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
went to cambrdige on saturday and hit three record stores with the last being the famous twistd village.

first went to that place cant remember the name of, but it has a great selection of jazz of all types and some proto punk and garage, also an impressive reggae section heavy on dub. picked up art ensemble of chicago "les stances a sophie" dvd and the first last exit disc on vinyl.

next was "in your ear", which has the distinction of vaing the most vinyl in such a small space ive ever seen. got a shitload of dollar vinyl, two groundhogs albums, and killed by death 3.

then finally to twisted vilage. i had already spent a shitload of money so i knew i was going to get noise casettes and thats it. luckily, had a massive stack of RRRecycled casettes for $2.50, got evil moisture, sickness, and crank sturgeon rrrcycleds and cock esp compilation casette with some tracks i havnt heard yet.

not to mention got some new pais of levis. treated myself big time.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|