View Single Post
Old 08.01.2010, 12:06 AM   #51
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
Thanks for the bump. I'll get to it right away!

How are you doing with that? I hope you've punched your ass out the door.

I work best by doing it at a time when I'm not thinking at all, I sort of slip the thought through the back door of my brain and put the shoes on and open the door and just go...telling myself it's just a walk, but hell, by the time I'm out there I realize I have all this energy that I need to release....so good!

I've been going three times a week, I can run a solid 10 minutes (which is so nice for me) plus taking a break and running for a few more minutes.

The other day, I had Arvo Part's Tabula Rasa on my ipod, and it was so perfect because all the songs before summa had built me up on my long walk towards the run, and then summa (which is the song that brought me to him, I adore that song) took me coasting through the last few minutes of the running and it just felt so good. Then a few songs later that really slow lullaby piano type song came out right when I was cooling down and walking slowly towards home, OH it was just so perfect!

P-braddles, would you run these days for the fun of it?
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|