View Single Post
Old 01.28.2011, 06:15 PM   #1308
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Okay.

So do you guys need AGP 162, too?

I'm currently searching for my copy. I've got a mess of DVD-Rs right here. I'm thinking about giving up, but i won't if you are downloading that torrent as well. I'll be glad to lend a hand, it's just that i thought i had stored it already on a hard drive, and that's not the case. However, this damn thing cannot hide forever.

EDIT:
I see now rappard already has it. I'm slow at typing. What about you, The Soup Nazi? Should i join as a seeder once i find my copy, or would you prefer to download from Megaupload (if you are indeed interested in AGP 162)?