View Single Post
Old 02.18.2009, 08:50 AM   #198
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
my top 10:
Top 10?

1. single collections 2 disc (which is a bootleg release but it really is the best! Look for it on slsk...)
2. box of chameleons (this has everything that makes scg good over the course of 128 tracks; I've listened to this more than any other release by them; insanely brilliant)
3. static from the outside set (this is kinda like above, except it's one of their "radio show" albums and it's great, tons of rants, a great richard bishop burner dedicated to django, lots of brilliance)
4. superstars of greenwhich meantime (which is an uncle jim release actually but... basically 40 minutes of ranting over some jazz and such)
5. crossdressers (disc one has some of their best songs, disc two has some of their best noisey/improv moments, just awe-inspiring)
6. horse cock phepner (you all know this one)
7. dante's (i'm more attracted to the spoken word/rants/fucked up stories of scg so I naturally love this one)
8. torch of the mystics (classic, of course)
9. high asia/lo pacific (extremely underrated)
10. the great north american tricksters (this one has no music on it.... but...)

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|