View Single Post
Old 04.19.2022, 12:03 PM   #5921
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
@tunic

i learned it from a belgian friend who used to live here. i was curious about the author, so when you get to the meats part, please share tips. i know it as basically beef, onions, beer. but maybe there's a magic trick.

i see the recipe you linked uses juniper! that's new to me. tasty...

for the meat cuts that work here i prefer what's called chuck roast. it' basically the shoulder. and it's flavorful and cheap and great for slow cooking.

so yeah it's a winter thing, a bit out of season now, but it's the only flemish dish i know, hahaha, so it immediately came to mind when i saw your book.

if you spot any other interesting dishes, kindly recommend them--even in name only, i'm always willing to research good foods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I’m about 3/4 of the way through it. Tremendous literary achievement already. I think there are some surprises in store yet, but wow, this book deserves its reputation.
you're really inspiring me to take up crime and punishment again, but im allergic to the fucking russians at the moment. i can push them aside mentally i guess... #notallrussians?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|