View Single Post
Old 06.11.2010, 01:46 PM   #38
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
I sometimes wish it was the early 90s. Because I think being a teenager back then seems more fun than being one now. Also, because I could wear anything with boots and a shitload of eyeliner. Also, because it was ok not to like things and listen to depressive/angry music without being called a goth or prescribed prozac. And two-chord tape recordings in garages.

One of things that gets me desperate now, there is so much music to hear, you don't know what to do. And since a lot of it it's just shit you just get put off with wasting your time. I miss mix tapes from strangers.

About the music industry, I'll miss Sade's records. Bye Sade. Every motel/dentist/waiting room will always remember you.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|