View Single Post
Old 10.24.2012, 03:00 PM   #1439
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death

Double LP released on their own Agaric Records in 1985. I don't think that this was re-released in any format.

They are legends so would assume they are known to you. If not, for the sake of brevity, I've lifted this from Discogs: "Borbetomagus is a trio of Don Dietrich (reeds) Jim Sauter (reeds) and Donald Miller (guitar) and additionally Brian Doherty (electronics) that has existed since the mid-seventies. This is free-improv "jazz" of the most extreme nature and its not for the faint hearted, since Borbetomagus create a heavy bone crushing wall of noise."

The trio is the core but they have also included in their time (a very young) Adam Nodelman of Sunburned Hand Of The Man.
http://bleakbliss.blogspot.co.uk/201...us-zurich.html

The download link isn't flying for me, unfortunately... I'm trying with Firefox and ReGet Deluxe.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|