View Single Post
Old 10.10.2008, 07:18 AM   #36
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Yeah, but you haven't compiled 40 albums, and you won't, so why even say that? Also, have you even heard 7/8ths of these albums?

These are classic albums to me, that's why they say "atsonicpark edition" and not "classic albums PERIOD". Whatever the definition of classic is to you, they personally are very important and amazing albums to me. At first I tried to steer clear of newer albums so as to really only list time-tested "classics" but at this point I don't give a shit. Just really great albums that people may or may not have missed out on. A lot of people appreciate my tastes and I try to reccomend stuff people on here would like.

Anyway, it's a much better title than "THESE ALBUMS ARE REALLY FUCKING GREAT IN MY OPINION SO CHECK 'EM OUT, # 1: FUCKEMOS - FUCKEMOS". I apologize for trying to get good people into some good music. I'm obviously a moron.

hahahaha. So well put. That's how I feel about the "NR Essentials" list, too. Are these albums actually essential? To NR they are.
noisereductions is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|