View Single Post
Old 01.27.2023, 06:32 AM   #53974
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Listening to albums that were released today

Den svenska vreden by Fågelle

I was hoping it would be a bit more cohesive listening experience as her live shows are. But it's still pretty good

Complete Mountain Almanac by Complete Mountain Almanac
Quote:
Complete Music Almanac is the musical collaboration of Norwegian-born, Sweden-based singer and composer Rebekka Karijord and American-born, Italy-based poet, dancer and multimedia artist Jessica Dessner, joined by her brothers Aaron and Bryce Dessner of The National.

It's a bit boring to my ears, but that's mostly because I've been listening to doom metal for most of the week, so I'm no longer used to hearing music that lacks a fuzz pedal. Not sure if it's because of that but I liked the second half more than the first half.

and the rest of the week:
I downloaded a bunch of the streams that have been made from the Roadburn festival over the years. Psychic TV kicks major ass, bongripper and Bell Witch are fun. Amenra is awesome, Mike Scheidt solo a lot less than with Yob.

_tunic_ is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|