View Single Post
Old 12.24.2022, 02:56 PM   #5
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
thanks for the share! Hadn't heard this album yet, lost track of her a bit. Don't like what she did with the Nick Cave song but oh well.

Anyway, I checked the frequency analysis and spectrum plot for some songs in Audacity as well as Exact Audio Copy, in both original format and some tracks down sampled Audacity to 16/44.1 and it looks fine to me. I'm no expert though.
I even checked if this album was on bandcamp but it isn't. Otherwise I might have given myself a xmas present so that we could compare the files from that source.

Thank you so much! Goes to show those lossiness detectors can be pretty paranoid...

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|