View Single Post
Old 11.29.2022, 09:34 AM   #17
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Sounds about right for a typical northern town. Why did you leave T&B? Had to get away from Alex cunting Turner? I remember actually, the international jet-set catwalk life came a knocking didn't it. Northern lad done areet!

I do like the Yorkshire accent, It brings a certain gravitas to film & games etc. For example the voice acting in Dark/Demon's Souls. The Japanese are in the know. Maybe your cousins could do this like, the solution is quite simply to... become... actors...

On the scotch: I have a cabinet full of bourbon whiskey, about fifteen bottles and only one bottle of scotch so I'm inclined to agree. However, drinking scotch in Scotland just simply had to be done, when in Rome N' that. I was in a scotch tasting museum or summit and asked the barman, It might be blasphemy but what scotch do you have that tastes most like bourbon. He gave me a couple of bottles to try and we had at it. Tasted nothing like bourbon, so initially I was perplexed but as I drank and the more I drank I got into it. Unlike bourbon it's not to be drank with ice, so you sip it straight which tends to sting your throat and blow yer head off. Love it nuw. I only had 2 shots worth but I could smell the scotch seeping through my pores the next day, hence everyone in the city stinking. Tis' a strange poison.
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|