View Single Post
Old 10.15.2020, 10:14 PM   #52979
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon

This is my palette-cleanser and my catharsis. Lovely.

Have you listened to the albums he made with Kath Bloom in the first half of the '80s? That's some of the most brutal music I can think of. Kath's voice doesn't suggest heartbreak, it is heartbreak; lyrically there's not exactly much in the way of metaphors, as for the most part things are directly laid out; and Connors' role is mainly to provide trebly acoustic stabs. Described like that it sounds like a recipe for awful overemo shit, I know, but it most certainly isn't - it's pure human feelings set to wax, and it can freakin' hurt. Not for everyday listening, yes for a beautiful/painful experience.

https://kathbloomlorenconnors.bandcamp.com/

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|