View Single Post
Old 03.24.2006, 05:19 PM   #75
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Aww, come on. Saying that you'll bust jaws and 'grow up' is as inflammatory as what you're objecting too, surely, Genetic? I can't stand Yorke's vocals on RAdiohead music, I actually think they'd be good as an instrumental band though. Nirvana and the Beatles have both had massive influence, it's undeniable. I like Nirvana (especially 'All Apologies') but I just can't take to the Beatles. Their influence is undeniable though, I never stated otherwise. I've lived a couple of miles from Liverpool all my life, and as a consequence have had to hear about The Beatles from that side of the river a little too much. THat has in part no doubt affected my opinion of them a little ie I'm just fed up of them! I kind of like a little of their later stuff though.

Okay, I probably was overreacting when I said I'd bust some jaws. It just pisses me off sometimes -why are underground artists underrated and mainstream artists overrated?
GeneticKiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|