View Single Post
Old 08.29.2009, 02:54 PM   #22
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
fucking kick ass show. Jimmy kimmel you fucking suck you bastard, but you throw damn good free shows! but you fucking suck!

they made us stand there and watch the show on screens, but we just fucked around and heckled until the band came on. nobody was interested in standing next to Jimmy when he introduced the band, everybody was at the stage. it was a much smaller crowd than sonic youth, and they played 25 minutes (sonic played a full hour) but it was a kick ass fucking gig none-the-less! High energy, heavy, thrashing, alison is a fucking gutter punk Janis with here stage show.. hot damn I had a good time, first show to blow me away like that in a long time, I haunt reggae shows.

Forever My Queen
So Far From Your Weapon

the sound is usually better there, these Youtube clips sounded MUCH clearer then at the gig itself, the vocals and guitar were too low.. bad soundguy..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|