View Single Post
Old 02.11.2019, 09:37 PM   #50967
TheDom
expwy. to yr skull

TheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty bunny
Grizzly Bear- Yellow House

I remember digging this album, but then completely forgot about this band/album. "Knife" is such a great song, too.

I save this album for only the special occasion these days but when it came out it was a classic where I was. Many lonely nights spent drifting along with it and trying to picture the Yellow House and pretending I was in it. You can hear the curtains and the windows and the wooden floor in every song. I forgot about it for awhile then listened to it in a van driving through roads lined with Red Woods and each tree was the house.

Later it became one of those rare albums that friends would just sit and listen to in silence, nothing more needed. I love this album and am blessed to have gotten into it at the perfect teen age.

Veckatimest was great but ignore the others imo.
TheDom is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|