Thread: be your own pet
View Single Post
Old 07.09.2012, 02:31 PM   #19
hypertonic
bad moon rising

hypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Awesome color is awesome.

I'm still pissed I didn't get to see them open for SY in STL.

SY did put on a kickass show though....

*Was I didn't catch that one, but I did catch the last one they played in STL at a college there, with some crazy psych-rock double drummer opening act. It was like an insane high-art performance thing. I hung out with them after the KC show years ago w/ BYOP, and they are really fun amazing peeps. Went running around KC the next day after crashing and watching Kill Yr Idols at some kids apt.

When I saw then last they remembered -- gave a shout out.. It was sad not many people were there. Derek asked if they had any in house reverb, and the sound guy finally cranked it (and I mean maxxxed!). Derek just rolled with it and blasted out an incredible set. I really am interested in what they do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stu666
Ecstatic Peace is now defunct...

I refuse to believe........!!!
hypertonic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|