Thread: be your own pet
View Single Post
Old 07.09.2012, 10:06 AM   #16
hypertonic
bad moon rising

hypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asses
It's weird. I had a few CDs/EPs. Their music didn't age well, even just months later. I saw 'em once (I only went for Awesome Color).

The closest I can get to that stuff these days is JEFF the Brotherhood. My question is, WTF happened with Awesome Color? Alison was playing in Demolished Thoughts but then T's solo album was named that and it sort of overshadowed that project. Those kids were lots of fun.

I guess Turbo Fruits are still together buts it hilarious man. I was bored and they came to my town so I went to talk to Jonas. We chatted a bit about this. I asked him why he thought Awesome Color broke up. He gave me some story about how you have to have some pop element to be marketable. Hahah. Yeah.. That was entertaining. My friend that I do a drone project with always gives me shit for all those bands, lol. So yeah, nice thread Derek.

I still love Awesome Color though and I wish they had had more exposure/success.
hypertonic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|