View Single Post
Old 09.07.2019, 10:16 AM   #1
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Alright, Imma head off to NYC tomorrow for a good week. And I'm looking for some great record stores.

Anyone wanna share some sweet spots that offer a great variety of different genres and eras for your buck? A good assortment of 80s & 90s underground/Post-Punk/the gothy side of things (especially local bands) would be a nice bonus, but isn't necessarily a must as I'm into all sorts of different things. But the possibility to find a few obscure gems here and there is certainly what I'm looking for.

I really loved to go to Rebel Rebel Records on Bleecker Street during my visits a few years ago. They weren't super big, but the shopkeeper was incredibly helpful and would look pretty thoroughly if you asked for something that wasn't obviously on display. It had a very rough, authentic charm to it. But alas, that place doesn't exist anymore. Any recommendations?

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|