View Single Post
Old 04.05.2021, 10:16 PM   #151
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
Ever since I've heard of Matt Gaetz, and his rabid love of all things Trump, I have wished for a meteorite to land on his head.

Isn't it impressive how most of these fuckers are also pieces of shit as human beings? The Democratic party has its share of crooks, for sure, but we could be here all the whole month listing corrupt-as-fuck Trumpians. It's not just the evil ideology - Steve Bannon turned out to be just another two-bit conman. Both things go hand in hand with these assholes.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|