View Single Post
Old 08.13.2012, 03:25 AM   #9
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Well, there is no only truth in this. I don´t think everybody should listen Physical Graffiti before they die. But anyway I think these lists are great, because even if you listen music from all the genres, there are always great albums you´ve never heard. I am going to pick some albums from this list and listen them someday in the future when I have time. I think you really have to listen many of the albums in that list, if you really want to say yourself a serious listener. But of course you don´t have to be serious listener, the most important think is that you enjoy music you listen. But I think it´s always good to the people even try to break their borders.

Here are three additions that should be on that list:
Howlin Wolf: Howlin Wolf (rockin chair album)
John Lee Hooker: Travelin´
Eddie Cochran: the Eddie Cochran Memorial album.

Also I wondered why P.J. Harveys Rid of Me is on the list, I put instead Harvey´s Is this Desire? or White Chalk.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|