View Single Post
Old 11.26.2009, 09:19 AM   #33
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
this is true. i'm no jimi hendrix, but i'm alright. never had a lesson in my life, i just seem to have a preternatural ability to play instruments.

You're a natural born guitar player. I may be as well, as I used to know someone who would spend hours playing on his electric guitar, and one day I asked him if I could have a go on it. All I did was strum it with my right hand, whilst moving my left hand up and down the neck of the guitar, randomly pressing down on some of the strings. The guy looked amazed and asked if I ever played the guitar before. When I told him I hadn't, he gave me a look of disbelief.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|