View Single Post
Old 05.02.2009, 07:32 PM   #12
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by summer
You say that as if studio-oriented music can't be good just because it's difficult or impossible to perform live. While I'd normally agree to an extent, I think that's silly. The live concert shouldn't ALWAYS be the determining factor of if a song is good or not.

No, I didn't say "that" as you think I said "that". I'm merely stating: This will be a listenable record, because Justin's a good producer. But facts are facts. It's likely going to be a bunch of disconnected parts put together. Anyone with any skill whatsoever at production can do that kind of stuff. I don't know how I can say things more plainly. Just because I'm a fan of someone's music, that doesn't mean that they aren't above criticism.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|