View Single Post
Old 11.24.2008, 07:02 PM   #1028
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Download help please: I attempted downloading each of these and everything appeared to work as usual. However, something is different this time due to the fact that I can't the files to play. The main difference is see is the file is in some different format. Most of the files I open in this thread do so as WinRAR Zip archive and play on the spot. These two Sunburned that are kindly offered up by Stu downloaded as a WinRAR archive (no ZIP). When I click on these files, all I see is little white looking sheets of paper with a what appears to be a windows logo on the inside. When I do the same with any WinRAR Zip file, I see little white looking sheets of paper with a blue note on the inside.

Please excuse my ignorance and any help will greatly be appreciated as I wish to get my Sunburned on!

the files are .flac, what media player do you use?

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|