View Single Post
Old 02.28.2020, 09:12 PM   #349
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny "Magic Fingers"
Saw Lydia Lunch (and the Retrovirus) at The Corner Hotel here in Melbourne tonight.

Not a hardcore fan but had to check her out because - hey she's Lydia Lunch.

So she had two dudes kicked out (out for throwing a bottle at her and the other for being quote 'a cunt'), abused the audience and played a great show. And fucking LOUD!

Great band too. Weasel Walter was on fire.

Kinda made me think too - this was probably the most punk show I'd been to. Like we had a lot of love for her but she had more than a bit of hate for us....

The show was taped & shared, in case you wanna love her and be hated again:

http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/sho...ostcount=14522

Of course, if you're Dimeadozen member crankingamps, I'm not telling you anything new.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|