View Single Post
Old 04.29.2022, 06:44 AM   #53873
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
Watery Domestic is included on Slanted deluxe. Like I said only the chosen 'truest of the trueth true to thee fan knowledge fans' would know this

Kennel district can go to the dogs! pun intended, why not. Even Malkmus was sick of Kannberg writing Cut Your Hair over and over again: 'You're still singing that song?!' referring to the Sympathy for the Devil-esque woo woos in every Kannberg track. Twat! It's actually OK, at least when compared to the rest of the album.

In other news: doesn't the Fonataines DC vocalist sound like a whiny prepubescent Liam Gallagher? I think it might be enough to trigger foken tinnitus.

Yeah I know it’s in the S&E: Luxe and Reduxe, which I bought the day it was released *20 years* ago, but the EP is literally not part of Slanted so I say they’re separate. If we ARE counting Watery with S&E then yes, S&E is the best album, no doubt. But I don’t go by reissue rules

I get what you’re saying about Spiral Stairs and his woo-woo’s but fuck it, I have always absolutely fucking adored Kennel District. That shit rumbles, and ranks among my top-whatever Pavement songs. Top quadrant, top quarter, idk.

Anyway Texas Never Whispers is the best Pavement song, peace
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|