View Single Post
Old 01.12.2010, 07:31 AM   #1137
andrei
expwy. to yr skull

andrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's asses

The Undertow Orchestra
February 19, 2006
The Current 89.3 FM - Live in Studio
St. Paul, Minnesota, USA

SETLIST [0:24:09]
-----------------
[00:00:00] Closing Down My House
[03:36:68] interview
[07:54:23] Bands with Managers
[11:39:15] interview
[16:44:00] The Pool
[20:30:41] My Pet Rat, St. Michael

GENERATION
-----------------
MP3 [128 Kbps, 44.1 kHz]

SOURCE [FM #1]
-----------------
128 Kbps MPEG-1 Audio Layer 3 webcast - www.mpr.org

CAPTURE
-----------------
SHOUTCast Distributed Network Audio Server 1.9.5 -> Applian Freecorder 4.5.3.2.0 [Applian Audio Driver]

MPR.ORG NOTES
-----------------
"Catch it while you can" is a ripe slogan for the Undertow Orchestra tour. Undertow Orchestra is made up of four of today's most under the radar yet prolific singer-songwriters: David Bazan of Pedro The Lion and Headphones, Vic Chestnutt, Mark Eitzel of American Music Club, and Will Johnson of Centro-matic. Johnson's Centro-matic band mate Scott Danbom joined the Orchestra on piano and violin. They stopped by The Current for a performance and interview with Steve Seel before their February 19 show at First Avenue. Songs performed: "Closing Down My House" featuring Will Johnson, Bands with Managers" featuring David Bazan, "The Pool" featuring Vic Chestnut and the web only My Pet Rat, St. Michael" featuring Mark Eitzel.

LINE-UP
-----------------
Dave Bazan - guitar, drums, vocals
Vic Chesnutt - bass, vocals
Mark Eitzel - guitar, keyboard, vocals
Will Johnson - guitar, drums, vocals
Scott Danbom - keyboard, violin, vocals

LINK: http://www.sendspace.com/file/8i2uqs
andrei is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|