View Single Post
Old 01.11.2007, 08:40 PM   #9
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterthefact
Alice...
I think it's because I woke up in the middle of the night, when I still lived in the apartment above this ol
d man's house, and I heard some comotion outside, so I went out on the porch to see what was going on. I put this CD on repeat before I went to bed and it had come back to Alice just before I went outside. With this beautiful song playing in the background at 2 AM on this chilly night, I stood and watched firemen frantically try and put out the blazing abondoned building across the street. It was truly an awesome moment...

Ive only got Rain Dogs and Bone Machine, but Gun Street girl and Clap Hands are amazing pieces of music. I saw Jim Jarmuschs film with Waits in on new years day, i forget the name but it was a great film. Its the one where he escapes from Prison with the Italian.
the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|