View Single Post
Old 12.16.2010, 07:37 PM   #337
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Joe, read mark prindle's page, and see what might interest you. None of their other stuff sounds very much like FUNERAL. I have all their stuff, and I love it all for different reasons (though I don't think some of their jammier stuff is necessary listening.. and you can definitely avoid something like JUGGERNAUT), I really like DANTE'S DISNEYLAND INFERNO, one of my favorites, I also think BOX OF CHAMELEONS is really strong and has 128 tracks, including some Longmont Potion Castle tribute songs... all in all, my favorite stuff is:

ALVARIUS B - BLOOD OPERATIVES...

and

SIR RICHARD BISHOP - SALVADORE KALI

Two solo albums that, to me, blow away every SCG album, and blow away most albums ever made. Check those out asap. High quality stuff.

Also, get Uncle Jim's "True confessions of Greenwhich Meantime", just incredible.

I highly reccomend getting some master musicians of bukkake stuff, too, alan is on the first album.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|