View Single Post
Old 12.21.2007, 10:03 PM   #857
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Cool. I can up a flawlessly sounding FM from a full-length concert she did in Switzerland this year. The thing is though that the performance is nowhere near as good as that '88 one. I suppose I can send it to the group. I must've missed that Pink Floyd one. I thought I nabbed it.
Wondering if you have the video for Pink Floyd at Earls Court 1980. The Wall is not one of my absolute favorite albums of theirs, but it's a mindblowingly great performance. I could do that one instead for now. I'm also thinking of splitting up the Downtown '81 movie into videos and/or a Don Cherry video called "Det Är Inne Min Musik" from a documentary from '78; it's in English with Swedish subtitles.

Pork, a couple of weeks or so ago I tried to PM you the link a few times for the complete discography of Action Swingers, but your mailbox was full, and the link is now expired. You may already have them all, I don't know, but I thought I'd try to pay you back for turning me on to them.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|