View Single Post
Old 12.06.2010, 01:26 PM   #17
ink.
the end of the ugly

ink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's asses
in concept it sounds like a great idea, to be able to have the less financially well off be able to get the same education as those who could afford it in the old system. ( now that the rich have decided it should be een more of a luxury and not one of the very few rights I beleive should belong to someone in a democratic state) in reality it is not less expensive, at least not in my old country.. and the education would not be of the same standard. maybe one day, when you can join a classroom via technology, but then it would still not benefit anyone in a lower class system sine they would probably not be able to afford the technology let alone fees.

I don't have another solution in mind.. but I think it is not an option, in it's current state..

Honestly I believe more in private companies being either registered as higher training authorities, and or companies leasing out professionals via small government grants to universities a few times a month to overall enable more classes and therefore more students.
ink. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|