View Single Post
Old 01.22.2007, 03:47 PM   #1188
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
THE CURE - "the walk" 12" maxi single (6 songs including the walk and let's go to bed. fantastic!)
THE BUTTHOLE SURFERS - "widowermaker E.P." on 10 inch vinyl from Blast First (UK)(bong song!)
ROBERT ANTON WILSON - "maybe logic" DVD documentary on one of my heroes that passed away last week. fucking AWESOME
WILLIAM HOOKER/LEE RANALDO - "the celestial answer" CD. Here is what it says on the sticker on the front, "As individual performers, New Yoprk percussionist William Hooker and Sonic Youth guitarist and co-founder Lee Ranaldo are explosive. As collaborators, they are thermonuclear. Open your ears and they'll take you on a soaring voyage through an ecstatic firmament, into the howling mouth of infinity."
In other words, free form noise/jazz exploration! fucking GREAT!
DINOSAUR JR - "feel the pain" 7" vinyl, limited edition poster sleeve.
ARCHERS OF LOAF - "mutes in the steeple/smoking pot in the hot city" 7" single! I love the instrumental smoking pot in the hot city.
THURSTON MOORE/JOHN WIESE - split 7" vinyl, noise exploration heavyweights. This one is RARE and another feather in my sonic youth cap, man I gots to get all the sonic youth stuff and extraneous sonic youth stuff!!!! NOISE!!!!
LEE RANALDO - "broken circle/spiral hill" CD with Lee ranaldo and his freaked out noise explorations and he covers brand new love. YEAH! I got a sonic boner!
SONIC YOUTH - 1991 the Year punk broke VHS
SONIC YOUTH - Screaming fields of sonic love VHS
THE BEST OF FLIPSIDE VIDEO #2 - vhs, with minutemen live in 1983, and minor threat live in 1983.