View Single Post
Old 12.01.2010, 04:19 AM   #1
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
There's a brand new wire album coming out in JANUARY! I am so excited; Wire has long been one of my all time favorite bands (and my biggest influence as a "musician").. it took me a couple of years to get into OBJECT 47 but I think it's a masterpiece now. I am very excited for this.

Red Barked Tree is the tenth studio album by post-punk pioneers Wire. It features the line-up of Colin Newman, Robert Grey, and Graham Lewis. As can be heard from the lead-off single "Two Minutes," the album is a further exploration of the territory mapped out by Wire's post-2000 albums Object 47Send: a louder, if less abstracted, return to the style of their late seventies output. The band will release the album on their own Pink Flag Records imprint on January 10th, 2011.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|