View Single Post
Old 04.13.2007, 02:09 PM   #85
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Washing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's asses
Okay Let Washing Machine clear this up:

I think Screamingskull meant the title to be taken as an invitation to discuss the merits of the flaming lips 'vs' the merits of sonic youth, Unfortunately as is the case with the internet (even the almighty SY forum) things dont always turn out that way. Atari (is generally an excellent poster and someone of whom I wouldnt be surprised was in the genius range in terms of IQ anyway) and screamingskull got off on the wrong foot at the start. However I like you both as posters so kiss and make up...NOW! Although on a 'Sonic Youth' forum very few people are going to admit the lips are a better band. As for me I dont think I know enough about the lips to add anything intelligent to the debate...so in fairness I should fuck off...sorry!

All threads are dumb. Calling a thread pointless is almost laughable the whole message board experience is pointless. People are going use forums to discuss, chat about meaningless shit and generally bitch about things they hate just like in real life...everyone shits so to speak...YOUR ON A MESSAGE BOARD TALKING TO PEOPLE YOU HAVE NEVER MET...You left your right to be high and mighty when you signed up....go fuck your wife, sonic sex and all that shit

Peace Out
Washing Machine.