View Single Post
Old 06.14.2010, 12:47 AM   #5
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
fuckin shit, ive had to tweak my audio settings during matches cuz i couldn't hear shit except for the swarm of mad bees coming out of the speakers.

the trick is to drop all the treble & take some of the bass out & you can hear the, what's the word, sportscasters? you know, the people who name the players, comment, etc.? they're mostly on the midrange. still you hear the noise but the voice is clearer.

i can imagine this must be torture for the players, holy mother of fuck, that's how they got noriega out of the vatican embassy in panama-- noise torture (in his case i think it was guns n roses).

anyway fuck yes, BAN THEM NOW. they make no fucking sense, they don't work for one team or another, it's just this constant fucking noise, what breathing exercises for the crowd or something? fuckem. burn them. DO IT NOW.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|